Nr. Melton Mowbray,
LE14 2EF, England.
Conference and Events co-ordinator – 18K
A rare and exciting opportunity has become available within our sales department for an experienced Conference and Events co-ordinator. The job role involves arranging meetings and conferences, coordinating wedding groups, organising special events and general administrative functions. Our Conference and Events co-ordinator will embrace the importance of building and maintaining strong relationships with our clients.
You will have at least 2 year previous experience in the quality hotel market and in a similar sized property.
You will carry out show rounds, put together proposals, produce contracts and function sheets to the exact requirements of our clients with the aim to exceed their expectations.
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, the candidate will be highly positive, self motivated, enthusiastic, possess a “can do” attitude with a proactive and flexible approach to their work.
Project a professional image and working with a small team be able to manage your time and prioritize the workload effectively.
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY.
Sales and Marketing Executive – 18K + Commission
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Executive who will be responsible for achieving revenue goals by developing and executing sales and marketing plans, building sales through telesales, face to face appointments and representing Stapleford Park at trade shows. Our Sales and Marketing Executive must also have a good understanding of and working knowledge of social media and excellent communication skills when liaising with agencies for creation of adverts and flyers in conjunction with the Head of Sales.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Must have previous sales experience in a similar role
- Must be standards driven and detail orientated, with the desire to progress within the luxury market
- Must be able to influence and drive the business forward whilst being commercially astute.
- Maintain a professional image at all times through appearance
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of service
- Must have the ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Must demonstrate an ability to understand and co-ordinate marketing projects
General Job Applications
Stapleford Park is always looking for new members of staff who share our commitment, passion and desire to provide our guests with superb service. If you are a natural professional who is interested in hospitality and looking for a fulfilling career, then please apply in writing with your CV to:
Human Resources Manager
Stapleford Park, Stapleford, Nr. Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE14 2EF
Telephone: 01572 787027