Nr. Melton Mowbray,
LE14 2EF, England.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly person to join the Front Office team on a full-time basis. The position involves meeting and greeting guests, assisting with luggage to and from the rooms and the transportation of guests and staff to and from several locations. General cleaning and tidying of area to maintain hotel standards and any other duties as requested. Full training will be provided.
Meets National Minimum Wage.
No accommodation provided.
Full driving licence required.
Please submit CV and Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently looking for 2 Kitchen porters to work in our busy kitchen.
Your duties will include: Basic food preparation, washing of plates, cutlery etc. and cleaning of kitchen and appliances. The ideal candidate will be hard working and dedicated and able to work in a team environment.
Reporting to: Head Chef / Sous Chef
Main Purpose of Post:
To maintain a clean environment in back of house areas (kitchen) at all times. To assist with deliveries and waste management & recycling.
- Responsible for the safe operation of the dishwasher and wash up area.
- Responsible for the efficient and safe washing & storage of all clean crockery & cooking utensils.
- To follow the cleaning schedules for the kitchen and clean the section and other areas as directed including using all PPE & chemicals appropriately.
- To ensure that all waste and recyclable materials are handled and disposed of correctly.
- Ensure all bins areas are kept clean, bins locked to prevent infestation or vandalism.
- Work safely around kitchen equipment and report any maintenance issues to the manager.
- Following instructions from the Head Chef / Sous Chef, to be responsible for basic food production for all areas.
- Have a flexible approach to working hours.
- Ensure that the kitchen operations comply with all the company’s and statutory requirements including Health and Safety at Work Act and Food Hygiene Regulations.
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings.
- Carry out instructions given by the management team.
- Adhere to company values.
Immediate start available.
Please contact: email@example.com to apply or for further information.
Creche – Deputy Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager for our busy and popular on site crèche and Ofsted registered nursery, to work 29.5 hours per week (Wednesday to Saturday). Working alongside the Manager you will be responsible for a small team of staff and up to 20 children per day.
All applicants should be qualified up to the equivalent of level 3 (or above) and have at least two years’ experience working within a nursery setting, preferably in a supervisory capacity.
We are looking for a lively confident person who enjoys working within a busy nursery.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Please email your CV and Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking for Therapists on a casual basis, mainly to cover weekends but also some weekday shifts between 10am and 6pm.
To be considered you must hold an NVQ2 and 3 or equivalent in beauty therapy, have excellent customer care skills and the ability to work shifts often at short notice.
You must also have at least 2 years’ experience working in the industry.
Please send CV with covering letter via email to email@example.com
Food & Beverage Supervisor – Permanent
We are currently seeking a Food & Beverage Supervisor...
As Food & Beverage Supervisor you will need to have a good ability for forward planning, motivating and supervising a team of people to perform to the best possible standard and provide an exceptional level of service. A friendly and outgoing personality and have previous experience of working within a luxury environment and an award-winning restaurant.
You will assist the departmental manager with the day-to-day running of the F&B operation, controlling any assigned operational area to the highest standards, in keeping with departmental policy and procedures. Ongoing training is offered with the role and you will be trained on food/wine combinations and the intricate side of food and wine.
Skills and experience required to perform the role:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Passion for customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Very strong time management and organisational ability
- Knowledge of the Hotel industry
- Fluent English
- Ability to juggle workload and be flexible
- Attention to detail
Salary – competitive
Please apply, sending your CV and Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Food and Beverage Associates
We are currently seeking numerous Food and Beverage Associates to strengthen the team on a casual basis.
This role will include:
Assisting the restaurant manager and banqueting manager in the day to day running of the operations. Working efficiently to the highest standards keeping in line to departmental policy and procedures within any assigned station and maximising profitability whilst ensuring the highest possible standards of service are delivered.
Salary: Meets the National Minimum Wage
Start Date: ASAP
Please send CV and Covering Letter/email to: email@example.com
General Job Applications
Stapleford Park is always looking for new members of staff who share our commitment, passion and desire to provide our guests with superb service. If you are a natural professional who is interested in hospitality and looking for a fulfilling career, then please apply in writing with your CV to:
Human Resources Manager
Stapleford Park, Stapleford, Nr. Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE14 2EF
Telephone: 01572 787027