Tasked with organising your company retreat? An event planner who is looking for a venue to plan a corporate incentive trip? How about booking a stately country house hotel in the Leicestershire countryside that is surrounded by 500 acres of gorgeous Capability Brown parklands? Whether you are seeking a venue in the Midlands for exclusive use or one with ample space for you to organise your own corporate team-building activities, Stapleford Park offers you the freedom and land to customise your company getaway. With 55 rooms available in the country house and its 2 detached cottages, you will delight in the raft of activities available on site such as golf, spa, falconry, clay pigeon shooting, archery, billiards and croquet. Bring your own event planner and caterer to organise the incentive trip caterer or speak to our events team to make the arrangements. Choose from one of our meeting rooms with natural daylight if you need a space for a short meeting or discussion.
Top 5 reasons to choose Stapleford Park for a company retreat:
- One of the few country houses in the UK that offers exclusive use, Stapleford Park is ideally situated in the Midlands which makes it accessible for most employees if you have branches around the UK.
- Have an event planner that you are keen to appoint? Need to engage your own caterer in order to meet specific dietary requirements? You’ll have the final say as your company retreat at Stapleford Park can be customised to your needs.
- Fresh country air and wide open spaces for you to take your company retreat outside. Need we say more?
- Bring the company closer together as they work as a team to win a game of clay pigeon shooting, archery or golf.
- Need space to end your company’s countryside break with a dinner and dance? The Grand Hall can be decked out to your requirements and can hold up to 180 attendees, banquet style.
For more information, please email email@example.com or call 01572 787062.
Read more about the services and facilities at Stapleford Park.