At Stapleford Park, there's a whole raft of activities for children from bike hire, to swimming, tennis, archery, falconry and golf. Chefs in the restaurants will cook special meals for your children or they can pick from a selection of children's menus – or you can even order a picnic instead to eat in the grounds. In The Pavilion there's a golf simulator which can be converted to play PS4 games on the large screen, organised games during the week in Summer, badminton and snooker. And when it's time for bed? A whole raft of room options have been devised to allow you to sleep in the same room as your children, in interconnecting rooms or in separate rooms within a suite or a cottage.
If the adults would like some time to themselves, there's an Ofsted-registered crèche and certified babysitter on-site to take care of the little ones while you head for a spa treatment or a round of golf.
Top 5 reasons for families to visit Stapleford Park:
- Breathe in the fresh air of the Leicestershire countryside and let the little feet – and paws, run free in our beautiful gardens and parks. This will certainly help them (and you!) fall into deep slumber at the end of the day.
- Spend time bonding as a family while participating in country pursuits such as falconry and archery on the estate. If the children are a bit older, we can even organise a round of clay pigeon shooting.
- We make sure the children are well taken care of with welcome packs, kids menus and facilities like a crèche, croquet, tennis and a heated indoor swimming pool.
- Enjoy a bike ride, go windsurfing or head for tree-top high ropes at Rutland Water, the biggest reservoir in England, which is about 10 miles from Stapleford Park.
- Share a room, book a pair of interconnecting rooms or take a whole suite or cottage to yourselves – it’s your choice!
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01572 787 019.
Read more about the services and facilities at Stapleford Park.