There's nothing like a get-together with a group of friends where you will have your personal space and no one has to worry about cleaning up after a meal. At Stapleford Park, you can take a whole wing, a detached cottage or even the whole house to yourselves for your group getaway. The golf fanatics in the group can organise golf tuition while others can soothe tensed muscles at the spa. Customise your stay with group falconry or duck herding that can be enjoyed at all ages. Meet up in the evening for private dining in the main house or opt to try your friends' cooking when you book a cottage that comes with its own kitchen. With a variety of parks and gardens to explore, you can also choose to take a stroll, play a game of giant chess or sit in a quiet corner to catch up with your friends.
Top 5 reasons to choose Stapleford Park for a group getaway:
- Plan group activities such as golf, spa treatments, falconry, clay pigeon shooting and archery and you can even throw in a little friendly competition with your friends.
- Enjoy your personal space and choose from 2 detached cottages with up to 4 en-suite bedrooms, a kitchen, a lounge and a dining area, a wing in the country house or even the whole house for your friend retreat.
- Dress to the nines for private dining in one of the beautiful rooms in the main house or kick back and test your friend's culinary skills when they rustle something up in the kitchen of your cottage.
- Head to Belvoir Brewery to learn about traditional English beers, visit Dickinson & Morris for the famous Melton Mowbray Pork Pie or enjoy the great outdoors at Rutland Water, all within a short drive from Stapleford Park.
- Set amidst 500 acres of parklands, there is ample space for you to organise your own games on the lawns or seek a pretty spot in the garden for a group 'wefie'.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01572 787 019.
Read more about the services and facilities at Stapleford Park.