Take a deep breath as you step into Stapleford Park. Let the fresh country air invigorate you when you take a well-deserved retreat in Leicestershire. Start your stay by sweating it out in our Technogym or joining one of our fitness classes that include pilates, yoga and taichi. Or head for the golf course to tee-off amidst 500 acres of tranquil parklands. If the weather isn't playing ball, you can always rely on the heated indoor pool for a leisurely swim. After your workout, head to the spa for a full body massage or one of our spa offers to soothe your tired muscles. Give your eyes a treat as you explore the gardens and parks on the estate. Not in the mood for a walk? Your room will have views the stunning countryside so you can always enjoy it by your window with a cup of hot tea or hot chocolate. When it's time to fill the stomach, you can choose from our menu of seasonal dishes at the Grinling Gibbons or order from our room service menu.
Let us take care of you so you leave refreshed, rejuvenated and reenergised.
Top 5 reasons to visit Stapleford Park for a wellness retreat:
- With only 55 rooms on the sprawling estate, you will have your personal space to take care of you.
- Select the sport that suits you, from an indoor yoga class to golf tuition with our PGA Professionals.
- Relax with a spa treatment or a stroll around the estate to take in views of the Capability Browns landscape.
- If a country walk is up your alley, we can recommend a hiking trail or you can head to Rutland Waters which boasts a 25-mile cycling track.
- Sit by the window in the drawing room to enjoy a hot tea, snuggle in bed with a good book or simply do nothing but take in the fresh air and concentrate on your breathing.
For more information, please email email@example.com or call 01572 787 019.
Read more about the services and facilities at Stapleford Park.