Family Friendly Hotel
There are precious few places where children can stay, explore and play that are as beautiful as Stapleford Park, whilst the facilities are all that parents desire of a luxury UK break. Pull on the wellies and let your children take the lead as they discover the 18th century church in its secluded setting, or locate the miniature railway station. Stapleford Park offers the best of luxury country house living for both children and their parents. Your trusty canine is also sure of a hearty welcome at Stapleford Park.
Indulge in unforgettable family time together with all of the traditional country sporting pursuits: falconry, clay pigeon shooting and archery.
There are plenty of complimentary activities too with miniature golf, croquet, boules and giant chess. Not forgetting the acres of gardens to explore and a fabulous indoor pool, the most beautiful setting for a splash with the children!
Activities & Facilities:
- Mini Golf
- Giant Chess
- Treasure Hunt
- Children's Menu
- Extra Beds/Cots
- Interconnecting rooms
- Children's bathrobes
- Toy boxes available
- Kids Packs
- Milk and cookies at bedtime
- Board Games
- DVDs selection
- Swimming classes on request and to be booked
- Ofsted registered Crèche (Charges Apply)
- Babysitting (Charges Apply)
- Twinlakes Theme Park – Melton Mowbray – 5.3 miles
- Rutland Water – Rutland – 9.5 Miles
- National Space Centre – Leicester – 24.3 Miles
- Belton House – Grantham – 19.1 Miles
- Go Karting and Quad Biking Centre – Langar - 12.1 miles
- Planet Bounce – Corby – 18.1 Miles
- Family Adventure Toplodge Fineshade Wood – Corby – 20.9 Miles
- National Trust – Stamford – 24.9 Miles
- Wicksteed Park – Kettering – 26.1 Miles
- Stonehurst Family Farm and Museum – Loughborough – 24.2 Miles
- National Ice Centre – Nottingham – 27.5 Miles
- Bradgate Park – Leicester – 23.7 Miles
- Tallington Lakes and Ski Centre – Stamford – 29.3 Miles
- Horse riding Somerby Stables – Somerby – 6.3 Miles
- 45 West distillery (local gin distillery)
Our rooms are anything but ordinary and appeal to children and their parents alike. If the children are joining you this time, choose one of our Grand or State rooms for the additional space for one or (in some cases) two beds.
House room: Room for one cot (free of charge).
Manor room: Two babies or a child? We can fit in two cots (free of charge) or one bed (£35 per night).
Grand room/state room/suite: Enough space for two cots (complimentary) or two extra beds (£35 per bed, per night).
For even more space and privacy, our interconnecting rooms are ideal, or for the ultimate luxury escape to the countryside, take a look at our Cottages.
Tree Cottage Nursery
Tree Cottage nursery is located in the beautiful grounds of Stapleford Park.
The nursery is Ofsted registered and all staff have current DBS checks.
The facility is available for Hotel guests and Stapleford Park Members. It is also open to the general public and FEEE funding is available.
For further information regarding price and availability please contact Sarah on 01572 787022 or email email@example.com.