Babymoon Break for Two
Babymoon Break for Two – Rates from £175 per person, per night
Enjoy a relaxing Babymoon Break for two before becoming doting parents!
Stapleford Park offers a relaxing, pampering, comfortable stay in its romantic location for you and your partner to unwind in before giving birth.
Your babymoon break includes:
- A 50 minute spa treatment for the Mother-to-be
- A choice of either Falconry, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Golf or a 50 minute spa treatment for the partner
- Three course dinner in the main house
- Full English breakfast
- Unlimited WIFI for multiple devices
- 12cl sloe gin with daily replenishment
- 40 TV channels
- Coffee/tea-making facilities and bottled water
- Noble Isle toiletries that contain natural extracts from England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales
- Access to the swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi and gymnasium
- Use of croquet, pétanque, miniature golf and giant chess facilities
The Mother-to-be can experience our Dreamy Pregnancy Massage pregnancy massage using Little Butterfly’s 100% organic eco-certified massage oil. At the end of the massage, you can take the massage oil home which is suitable for baby. You will also receive a 10% discount off the rest of the Little Butterfly baby range.
Please ask at the Spa for more information. Prices based on double occupancy and inclusive of VAT.
PLEASE CHECK AVAILABILITY FOR SPA TREATMENTS and ACTIVITIES BEFORE BOOKING
Treatments - Tel: 01572 787 057 / Activities - Tel: 01572 787 019
The break is based on 2 guests sharing, additional adults and children will incur a supplement. Single supplement of £50.00 per room per night. All bookings are subject to availability.
To book your Babymoon Break online click on the button above or, alternatively, you can make your reservation by calling 01572 787019 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions
Package Offer – Offer based on double occupancy, subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Three course dinner includes a choice of one dish from the Menu for Starters, Main Courses and Puddings per person.