Stapleford Park maintains this web site (the “Site”) for your information and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) as well as all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of “Stapleford Park”. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes without Stapleford Park's written permission. Stapleford Park neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned or affiliated with Stapleford Park
2. While Stapleford Park uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the Site, Stapleford Park makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Stapleford Park and the web site host nor the web site designer assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3. Your use of and browsing the Site are at your own risk. Neither Stapleford Park , the web designer, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, special, incidental, consequential, indirect, punitive damages, or any damages whatsoever arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Stapleford Park, the web hoster or the web site designer also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading any materials, data, text, /images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Stapleford Park, Stapleford Park, the “Stapleford Park” logo and main image, icons and other Stapleford Park services referenced herein (collectively the “Service Marks”) are unregistered and registered service marks of Stapleford Park. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Service Mark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Stapleford Park. Your misuse of the Service Marks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Stapleford Park will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the service marks or trademarks of their respective owners.
5. The links in this area will let you leave Stapleford Park's site. The linked sites are not under the control of Stapleford Park, and Stapleford Park is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Stapleford Park is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Stapleford Park of the site.
6. Although Stapleford Park may from time to time monitor or review discussions, charts, postings, transmissions, bulletin board, and the like on the Site, Stapleford Park is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Stapleford Park will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Stapleford Park to disclose the identity of anyone posting such information or materials.
7. If you misuse the Site in any fraudulent or wrongful way, Stapleford Park reserves the right to take any necessary and appropriate action to prevent the misuse or recover damages resulting from the misuse.
8. Stapleford Park may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting and may also make changes to the content or any links at anytime. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.