£9.00 per hour plus share of tips.
Here at Stapleford Park we are always looking for great people to work with us and we are currently seeking a Bar Assistant to join our team.
Experience is beneficial but not essential as full training will be given to candidates who can show a great attitude and personality.
So, if you can provide our guests a warm, friendly and helpful approach during their stay with us then we would love to hear from you!
What will I do?
- Ensure that all Afternoon Teas are managed and served to the correct standard
- Prepare drinks orders
- Maintain the bar area, stock and equipment including stock requirements
- Undertake general bar duties as standard
- Prepare drinks during special events eg. Weddings
- Ensure that all food and beverage is served to the correct standard.
What do I need?
- The ability to understand and respond to individual guest’s needs and requirements
- A genuine interest and understanding of food and drink
- Good communication and a good level of English
- The ability to work as part of a small team
- The confidence to sell and promote
Shift Pattern: Afternoon/Evenings including weekends, 5 days out of 7 on a weekly rota basis.
We offer free meals on duty, free uniform , free onsite parking and free transport to/from Melton Mowbray.
Please submit your CV and Covering Letter to: email@example.com