Executive Assistant Manager in charge of Food & Beverage
This exciting role will see the successful candidate be in overall control of four food and beverage outlets, specifically:
- To oversee all aspects of the food and beverage department in order to increase revenue
- Quality – controlling and reducing costs
This role also deputises for the Hotel Manager in his absence, making sure the whole operation runs smoothly and acting as the host and representative of the hotel.
The ideal candidate will currently be working either as a food and beverage manager in a similar property or as an operations manager within a smaller property. Previous experience in a luxury environment and with country house experience is preferred.
A need to show and deliver a continued team development and improvements in guest experience and offering is a vital component of this role.
Rewards & Benefits
Our people are our greatest assets and we love to reward everyone by offering some excellent benefits to them and their immediate families.
- Employee Assistance Programme provided by Hospitality Action
- Preferential accommodation rates for staff and immediate family
- 50% discount on all food & beverage rates for staff and immediate family
- Invitations to complimentary 'employee and family' events throughout the year
- Staff awards programme
- Loyalty recognition awards
- Training and development schemes
- Free use of our onsite gymnasium, swimming pool, golf course and tennis courts
- Access to preferential rates at over 50 Luxury Hotels in the UK
Please submit your CV and Covering Letter to: email@example.com