Food and Beverage Manager
£31,500 to £34,000 – depending on experience + share of service charge
Start date: to be discussed
Stapleford Park is a 4 red star country house hotel offering luxury accommodation, a 2 AA Rosette Restaurant, spa facility and country sports. We are currently seeking a Food and Beverage Manager to join our team.
This is an excellent opportunity for either an existing Food and Beverage Manager or for an experienced restaurant manager looking to advance their career, by joining a luxury property managing the entire Food & Beverage operation.
This role is to ensure the delivery of the highest quality restaurant, banqueting and bar service ensuring a high quality and consistent product and service at all times. The successful candidate will be expected to implement a robust training plan for staff; continually coach and motivate the F&B team and monitoring customer satisfaction.
This role requires a minimum of 2 years in a supervisory or management role within a 4/5-star property and candidates must have:
- A real passion for training and development of a high-quality team
- Exceptional standards and customer service focus
- Strong team management and leadership qualities
- A spirit of initiative
- Demonstrable management experience at a Rosette restaurant and banqueting experience
- Fluent in both written and verbal English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Reasonable experience in financial reporting to the Board on F&B matters
- Inventory control
- Managing suppliers
- Good wine knowledge is essential
The Food and Beverage Manager will have an outgoing personality and the ability to build excellent relationships with both guests and staff of all departments.
Along with having full responsibility for financial targets, cost control and P&L, you will be expected to review current offerings and introduce new revenue opportunities to maximise revenue streams and upselling opportunities.
Rewards & Benefits
Our people are our greatest assets and we love to reward everyone by offering some excellent benefits to them and their immediate families:
- Employee Assistance Programme provided by Hospitality Action
- 50% discount on all food & beverage rates for staff and immediate family
- Invitations to complimentary 'employee and family' events throughout the year
- Staff awards and loyalty recognition awards
- Free meals on duty
- Free use of our onsite gymnasium, swimming pool, golf course and tennis courts
- Access to preferential rates at over 50 Luxury Hotels in the UK
Please submit your CV and Covering Letter to: email@example.com