Salary: £9 per hour
Here at Stapleford Park we are always looking for great people to work with us and we are currently seeking a Receptionist to join our great front of house team.
Working on a full or part time basis you should be able to bring the ‘hospitality spirit’ to the role and enjoy helping all our guests.
Working at Reception you will be the first port of call to and you need to make everyone feel welcome to our wonderful hotel.
Some Reception experience is beneficial although not essential as we will provide full training. Our staff should be friendly, approachable and be prepared to go the extra mile to create special guest experiences and lasting memories for all our guests.
What will I do?
- Ensure a consistently high quality of service to all guests
- Support other members of the front desk team whenever needed
- Check in and out of guests including rooming of guests
- Provide reservation & event enquiry handling and collate guest service feedback
- Provide accurate billing and posting of revenue
What do I need?
- To be an able communicator and be confident in conversing with a wide variety of guests and colleagues at all levels
- A good standard of English
- A working knowledge of computer systems
- A passion for customer service
- Attention to detail
Shifts will be either the early shift from 8am until 4.30pm or the afternoon/shift from 11.30am until 8pm on a rota basis working 5 days out of 7 up to 40 hours per week including weekends (depending on business levels).
We offer free meals on duty, free onsite parking and free transport to/from Melton Mowbray.
Please submit your CV and Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org