Reservationist – Full Time (40 hours per week)
£18,720 per annum
Stapleford Park is a 4 Red Star luxury country house hotel offering spa facilities, luxury accommodation, country sports & a 2 AA Rosette Restaurant. We are currently seeking a passionate Reservations Agent to join our team.
You should have previous reservations experience ideally in a hotel although full training will be given to the right candidate.
You must be able to demonstrate delivery of excellent customer service for telephone and online enquiries through to making guest bookings.
As a Reservations Agent you will ensure that you provide efficient, prompt, trouble free and courteous service to our guests whilst maximising occupancy. This will involve, answering any queries they have on the hotel and wider estate, processing telephone and online bookings and ensuring that all information provided by our guests have been passed to the Front of House team. You will also be working closely with the sales & events teams to ensure rooming lists are inputted correctly and be available to answer related queries.
The ideal candidate for the Reservations Agent role will:
- Have previous experience working within a hotel reservations department
- Have experience of adhering to hotel & company procedures
- Be able to demonstrate experience in complaint handling
- Have a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to work flexible hours which could including early evenings and occasional weekends
- Have excellent customer service skills and be passionate about exceeding guest expectations
- Be able to work in a fast-paced working environment and remain calm under pressure
- Be able to maintain high standards of work whilst dealing with high volume
- Possess a good command of English and has excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
No Live-In available.
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit your CV and Covering Letter to: email@example.com