Reservationist – Full Time (40 hours per week)
Salary: £19,000 per annum
Here at Stapleford Park we are always looking for great people to work with us and we are currently seeking a Reservation Agent on a full-time permanent basis to join our fantastic team.
Although previous experience working in a similar role is desirable, full training will be given to the right candidate to has a background in the delivery of excellent customer service for telephone and online enquiries.
As a Reservation Agent, you will serve as the first line of inquiry for room reservations within the hotel.
What will I do?
- Ensure that you provide efficient, prompt, trouble free and courteous service to our guests whilst maximising occupancy.
- Answering any queries potential guests have on the hotel and wider estate
- Processing telephone and online bookings and ensure that all information provided by our guests have been passed to the Front of House team.
- Work closely with the sales & events teams to ensure rooming lists are inputted correctly and be available to answer related queries.
What do I need?
- Previous experience working in an administrative role
- Experience of adhering to company procedures
- Excellent customer service skills and be passionate about exceeding guest expectations
- Be able to work in a fast-paced working environment and remain calm under pressure
- Be able to maintain high standards of work whilst dealing with high volume
- Possess a good command of English and communication skills
This role is generally Monday to Friday with occasional weekends on a rota basis as required by the business.
We offer free meals on duty, free onsite parking and free transport to/from Melton Mowbray.
Please submit your CV and Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org