Reservations Supervisor (Maternity Cover)
£19,750 per annum
We have a vacancy for a Reservations Supervisor to cover a 9 month period of Maternity starting immediately.
Objective of the Role
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Reservations Supervisor will be the first point of contact for our guests. Always presenting a friendly and professional manner the post holder will act as the main point of contact for guest’s bookings for bedrooms.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Guests reservations and group bookings, ensuring that their needs and wants are met to the highest standard.
- Manage hotel room inventory to maximise occupancy and revenue
- Give details of hotel facilities and pricing information.
- Upsell and book other areas of the hotel and activities.
- Ensure communication and guest expectations are correctly noted and confirmed, in advance of the guest’s stay.
- Minimum 1 years' experience in a similar role as Reservations Agent.
- Supervisory experience would be an advantage.
- Good customer care skills.
- Good command of the English language both written and oral is essential.
- Ability to cope well under pressure.
The role is a pivotal one which will be heavily involved in managing and maximizing the yield within rooms therefore producing optimum revenue for the hotel and, in collaboration with the Head of Sales, you will agree and develop an aggressive accommodation yield strategy and establish areas where opportunities may be realized within the day-to-day business trends to maximize the revenue levels.
You will progress to be able to:
- Prepare the weekly, monthly and annual forecast reports
- Track and report monthly all marketing programmes
- Be responsible for data capture for the leisure sector to enhance our current database and take responsibility in managing group blocks and ensuring room allocations are correct
We offer free meals on duty, free onsite parking and free transport to/from Melton Mowbray.
Please submit your CV and Covering Letter to: email@example.com