Senior Event Planner
£Competitive + excellent company benefits
Stapleford Park is a 4-red star luxury country house hotel offering a spa, championship golf course, luxury accommodation, country sports & 2 AA Rosette Restaurant.
A rare and exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Event Planner to join our team. The job role involves arranging meetings and conferences, coordinating wedding groups, organising special events and general administrative functions. Occasional evening and weekend working will be required.
- Will have at least 18 months previous experience in a similar type of role at a 4-star hotel.
- Carry out show rounds, put together proposals, produce contracts and function sheets to the exact requirements of our clients with the aim to exceed their expectations.
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal, the candidate will be highly positive, self motivated, enthusiastic, possess a “can do” attitude with a proactive and flexible approach to their work.
- Project a professional image and working with a small team be able to manage time and prioritize the workload effectively.
- A working knowledge of Opera Sales and Catering or Delphi an advantage
- An excellent working knowledge of computers
- The role entails a limited requirement to work on weekends and travel within the UK to represent the hotel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Emotionally resilient: able to manage a high workload and tight deadlines
A competitive salary and benefits package is awaiting the successful candidate including company benefit scheme, pension and meals on duty.
Please submit your CV and Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org