A full-bodied texture, both weighty and smooth.
This champagne holds its own among Premier Cru, with the freshness and elegance that come of good stock. A wine with a specific, defined signature. A valued asset in the Gardet line of Champagnes and a reflection of the House's savoir-faire.
Available to purchase at Stapleford Park. For more information call +44 (0) 1572 787000 or email email@example.com.
The pale golden yellow colour sparkles like a million stars.
Nose: Refreshingly light and fruity, with crushed grapes and stewed red berries (strawberry, raspberry), fully ripened and with all their heady scents. Terribly smooth combined with a harmonious, sweet aromatic bouquet.
Palate: Opening with a smooth and mild well-balanced texture with structure, body and smoothness over on underlying freshness and vibrancy. A sense of balance and calm is obvious when tasting this champagne.
A delightful twist on the traditional mojito.
Flavour Profile: Fresh, sweet, not too sharp
- Stapleford Park Cuvee Brut Gardet Champagne
- 25ml Rum
- Juice of ½ fresh lime
- 2-3 dashes on Angostura bitters
- 5 fresh mint leaves
- 1 tsp sugar syrup
- 2-3 ice cubes
- Begin by adding 2 to 3 ice cubes into a wine glass
- Next crush 5 fresh mint leaves
- Drop the leaves into the glass
- Pour over 25ml rum, juice of ½ fresh lime, 1 tsp sugar and 2 to 3 dashes of Angostura bitters
- Finally stir very gently and slowly top with Stapleford Park Cuvee Brut Gardet Champagne.