Country Club Membership
There are many benefits of becoming a Country Club member of Stapleford Park, including a complimentary overnight stay with breakfast each year, full access to our gym, pool and classes, discounts on dining and preferential rates on country pursuits, rooms, dining experiences and more.
Access to all areas of the property
- 18 hole par 73 par championship golf course
- Fully equipped gym
- Fitness classes (including Pilates, yoga, circuit training, step aerobics)
- 22m heated indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room
- Three sand-based tennis courts
- Ofsted regulated Tree Cottage Nursery
Health & beauty treatments
- 25% discount off treatments, Monday to Friday, 20% at weekends, except spa days and any other promotional offers.
- 20% discount on food & beverage from any of the evening dining menus in the main house, when the member is present and settling the account
- 10% discount on food & beverage on all other dining across the estate, including afternoon tea
Both discounts are subject to blackout dates when the discounts do not apply. Specifically, public holidays, member events, weddings, corporate events and special occasions, unless otherwise specified. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with special promotions or offers.
- 20% discount off rack rate on member's own room
- 10% discount off rack rate for family and friends
- Room upgrade (Sunday to Thursday only, subject to availability)
- One night's complimentary B&B stay per year (Sunday to Thursday only, subject to availability)
- Business meetings and entertaining at the preferential rate of £150 per meeting room per day (excluding the Harborough Room)
- Stapleford Park country pursuits (including shooting, falconry and archery) and other activities (e.g. horse riding, off road driving and fishing) at preferential rates
- Any one guest of a member (non- resident) may use the facilities a maximum of four times in any one membership year (£25 charge per guest, per visit)
|Membership Type||Joining Fee (one off)||Annual Subscription|
|Individual Adult||£300.00 (excl. Juniors)||£1,320.00|
|Couples/Partners*||£500.00 (excl. Juniors)||£2,400.00|
|Junior 0-9 years**||Not Applicable||Complimentary|
|Junior 10-15 years (New)**||Complimentary||£200.00|
|Young Adult 16-21 years**||Complimentary||£400.00|
*Married couples, cohabiting partners and civil partnerships.
**Must be attached to parent's membership. Not a stand-alone membership category.
All prices include VAT unless otherwise specified. Prices are subject to change without prior notification.