Flourless Easter Cookies
Published: 9th April 2020
Try your hand at baking this Easter, with these quick and easy flourless Easter cookies.
- 130g smooth peanut butter
- 100g sugar (white or brown)
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 100g crushed milk chocolate (or chocolate chips)
- 20g smarties/crushed mini eggs (can be replaced with more milk chocolate)
Makes 12 biscuits.
- Preheat oven to 170°
- Combine the smooth peanut butter, sugar, egg, baking soda and salt with a wooden spoon.
- Stir in crushed chocolate
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Take a tablespoon of dough and roll it into a ball and place on the baking tray. Make sure they are at least two inches apart.
- Bake for 10 – 14 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool for a further 20 minutes.
Baking Tip: When cooling on the wire rack, add extra smarties/mini eggs on top for further decoration.
Download recipe card
Share your baking with us on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook by using the #staplefordpark or tagging us @staplefordpark.