Boys Night In
18 holes of golf
Three-course DinnerUp to 4Up to 4
Spend some quality time away with the boys on a golfing break at one of the National Club Golfer's Top 20 Golf Courses in the East Midlands.
Start your countryside break with beer and popcorn in your welcome gourmet hamper before heading off to the golf course to enjoy 18 holes on our championship golf course which is reminiscent of the great links courses.
In the evening, enjoy an indulgent three-course dinner with tea or coffee and petit fours at our 2 AA Rosette Grinling Gibbons Restaurant. Experience the tranquillity of the English countryside as you spend the night in your uniquely designed bedroom. All the bedrooms in the cottage come with its own en-suite so you can have a leisurely start to the day before full English breakfast at the main house.
Choose from either:
- Four-bedroom Gardener's Cottage (for 8)
- Three-bedroom Pavilion Cottage (for 6)
The offer includes:
- Overnight stay in a cottage
- A welcome gourmet hamper of beer and popcorn
- 18 holes of golf on a championship golf course
- Three-course dinner with tea or coffee and petit fours at the 2 AA Rosette Grinling Gibbons Restaurant
- Full English breakfast
- 12cl sloe gin with daily replenishment
- 40 TV channels
- Coffee/tea-making facilities and bottled water
- Noble Isle toiletries that contain natural extracts from England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales
- Access to the swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, gymnasium and tennis courts
- Use of croquet, pétanque, miniature golf and giant chess facilities
Prices start from £149 per person midweek to £189 per person on weekends based on 6 or 8 people sharing.