Easter at Stapleford Park
Children stay and eat for free
Escape to the countryside for a family getaway with a range of activities available to book, including exciting country pursuits. Why not explore Stapleford Park's beautiful gardens or retreat with a good book and board games beside a fireplace.
Your Easter Break includes:
- Children 12 years and under stay and eat for free when sharing their parents room
- Full English Breakfast included for all
- Unlimited WIFI for multiple devices
- 12cl sloe gin with daily replenishment
- 40 TV channels
- Coffee/tea-making facilities and bottled water
- Noble Isle toiletries that contain natural extracts from England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales
- Access to the swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, gymnasium and tennis courts
- Use of croquet, pétanque, miniature golf and giant chess facilities
Prices based on double occupancy and inclusive of VAT.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1572 787019.
Terms & Conditions
Package Offer – Offer based on double occupancy, subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer available 29th March – 23rd April 2019. Easter activities are only available on Easter Sunday.
Easter Sunday Lunch Menu
A delicious three-course lunch in the elegant 2 AA Rosette Grinling Gibbons restaurant.
£38 per person. Available 21st April 2019.Book a Table Online
Easter Afternoon Tea
Enjoy a traditional Afternoon Tea with a selection of finger sandwiches, warm scones served with clotted cream and homemade strawberry preserve and a selection of dainty French pastries.
Traditional Afternoon Tea: £27 per person.
Traditional Afternoon Tea with a Mojito or non-alcoholic Pimpernel Cocktail: £34.50 per person
Available 21st April 2019.
Sunday 21st April 2019
This Easter, experience a unique family day out at Stapleford Park, with our range of kids activities and events.
- Easter Egg Hunt in the grounds
- Egg Painting
- Face Painting
£8 per child for residents & members
£12 per child for non-residents.