The Stapleford Park Staycation
Retreat to rural English countryside, for a staycation which redefines post-lockdown travel, by combining our exemplary service and exquisite interiors, with safe and seamless protocols to ensure your wellbeing and safety.
From £310 per person.
Your luxurious stay will include:
- A daily designated host who will ensure that your dining experiences and activities are safe and seamless
- An amenity kit per room which will include hand sanitizer, tissues, and additional sanitisation wipes
- An overnight stay in an individually designed bedroom
- Complimentary traditional afternoon tea
- A three-course dinner in the two AA rosette restaurant
- A choice of continental or full English breakfast
- Complimentary private dining room for groups of six or more, subject to availability
- If a group of 5 or less request a private dining room a charge of £150 per day will apply
- Children under 12 stay and eat for free when sharing a double occupancy room with two paying adults
- Access to the swimming pool which can be reserved in advance to ensure social distancing
- Use of croquet, pétanque and giant chess facilities
- During your stay the spa, gymnasium and golf course will be closed. However, there are a multitude of on site activities available for you to enjoy.
Perfect for families and friends
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have ensured that our new cleaning protocols and operational procedures exceed the standards set out by the Government and Public Health England. During this time we will only be able to welcome guests who are staying overnight at the hotel or employees and partners.